Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Box train




I came across this photo that was taken when Finn was about 20 months. He had the best time in his box train. I had collected different sized boxes from the checkout at Bunnings, and joined them together with some pipe cleaners (or string). We added a smoke stack using a smaller box, and a steering wheel using a paper plate. I looped a material belt through the front of the first carriage so I could pull him along from station to station.


If you would like to get updates from this blog via email- please comment with your email address.

1 comment:

  1. I just love your ideas and your beautiful creativity that you share with your children and us. You are very inspiring Jess.
    Please send me updates, though I usually check in once a week to see whats new.
    indyanna77@hotmail.com
    p.s I love Finn's new logo - it is perfect :)
    Anna

    ReplyDelete