Tuesday, August 9, 2011

business cards

Finn and I were playing around with some business card ideas today. After giving Finn a design brief (I asked him to do a drawing around my name stamp) he played around with some ideas. Once he had done we were both happy with, he set about replicating his original drawing.



I was so proud of my little side kick- he worked like a little machine reproducing his dog monster onto several cards. I certainly couldn't have done better myself! Children have a natural flair for aesthetics that fascinates me. I made it known how impressed I was with him (lots of 'wow Finny')- he was beaming.



I love every one, and don't think I'll be able to part with them. This activity is good a exercise for children to practice drawing on different scales and paper shapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment